CommView for WiFi v7.1 Free transfer Latest Version for Windows. It’s full offline installer standalone setup of CommView for WiFi.
CommView for WiFi For Windows:
in order to keep an eye on the activity of LAN and sent, received packets, All network administrators need a tool that can monitor and analyse the LAN traffic. Well is no other better option than Commview which is a network monimtor and analyzer. Commview gives a complete picture of your LAN traffic and also tells you about the sent/recieved packet plus active connection in a very organized manner like in the form of tables and charts etc.
It has a very simple interface with showing the list of all the active connections. Network statistical data can also be viewed from the interface window. With this tool you can go on to analyze individual data packet and all the thing associated with them like IP address, Protocol, nodes port and channels etc. The application can only be used with a wired connection. But a WiFi features is also available for wireless connections.
Another great thing about this application is that you can check the call logs and can also generate reports. Hex data can be searched within the packet data. You can also import them to other similar programs and yes can also save them for later reference.
On a conclusive note we can say that Commview v6 is a handy tool that offers a complete set of tools for analyzing LAN traffic data.
Key Features of Commview:
- Simple interface.
- Comprehensive network monitor and analyzer.
- Shows list of active connections.
- Network statistical data ca be viewed.
- Can analyze individual data packet.
- Can check call logs and generate reports.
Commview Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Commview 6.5
- Setup File Name: TamoSoft_CommView_for_WiFi
- Full Setup Size: 50 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 12th Nov 2019
System Requirements For Commview:
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Memory (RAM): 128MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 100MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentum III or later.
How to Apply Activate:
- Disconnect from internet (most recommended)
- Extract and then install CommView for WiFi 7.1
- Do not run the program yet, or exit if running
- Copy Cracked files from Crack to installation dir
- #eg: “C:\Program Files (x86)\CommViewWiFi”
All Done Enjoy Fully Activated SoftwareDownload Full Setup