Windows Movie Maker For Windows:
After the files are added in storyboard different effects can be applied to any portion of the video. For example you can add a video transition effect between two videos. Text can also be added in movies. You can add the title at the beginning of the video and also can add credits at the end of the video. When you are finished with all the editing you can save it to your computer in WMV format.
Windows Movie Maker needs very little memory to be operated so it also works fine on slower systems.
Key Features of Windows Movie Maker:
- Easy to use.
- Simple Interface.
- Supports almost all formats.
- Takes less memory.
- Video transition effects.
- Text can be added in the video.
Windows Movie Maker System Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8
- Processor: 2.4GHz of processor
- RAM: 1GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 100MB space required
Technical Setup Details For Windows Movie Maker:
- Software Name: Windows Movie Maker Latest Version
- File name: wlsetup-all.exe
- Setup Full Size: 131.34 MB
How to Apply Activate:
Click on below button to start Download Window Movie Maker v12. This will work for both 32 Bit and 64 Bit operating systems.
All Done Enjoy Fully Activated SoftwareDownload Windows Movie Maker v12